In the past, getting data from many sources into a format that teams can work with, and then delivering it to those teams, largely relied upon the traditional, “Extract, Transform, Load” (ETL) process. The journey of delivering data in that way is usually slow, error-prone, and labor intensive.
Today, the DataNexus platform makes delivering the right data, at the right time, to the right people, simple and fast. The platform skips the Extract and Load steps in ETL functions by filtering, masking, and augmenting data in-flight, through the platform.
DataNexus is data delivery. Simplified.
Our Enterprise Edition is available by license only and includes all the Open Source features, plus the following components:
- Automated provisioning via CLI & API and coming soon UI
- Full certificate & key management API for platform
- Filter, mask and augment data streams in-flight
- Advanced logging and machine learning capabilities
- Advanced secure data sharing and audit logging
- Operational support
Single environment Pricing starts at 25,000 per year for a single module or 75,000 per year for all 4 modules. Discounts applied for 3 or more environments and program in place for managed service providers to license for multi-tenant at discounts as well.
Use our solution to replace Millions of dollars in legacy data integrations, databases and custom code in no time with a proven ROI in highly regulated industries. Works on AWS, Azure, Red Hat Openstack & Openshift as well as on dedicated hardware leveraging key features available on Intel architecture.
Open Source Edition
Our OSS can be found in our Datanexus Github repo and includes the following components:
- Automation of data stores for configuration and deployment
- Move data from Oracle, MSSQL & Postresql using our CDC connection
- Acquire data from files, streams and data stores via Apache Kafka
- Write SQL, JSON, KV and streaming data to any data store